Monday, February 15, 2016

Mileage and Minutes

I definitely picked up the mileage this week.  The time on my prescribed workouts has surely not decreased.  I completed my workouts this week, and it wasn't without setting some new time and distance records for myself.  My long workout this week was 1 hour and 50 minutes.  I managed to complete 8 miles in that time period.  Obviously the longest time and distance I have run nonstop ever.  These milestones keep me motivated for sure.  Mrs. Re-dan-imation also completed all the workouts for her program as well.  Another reason to be proud.

Celebrating two different birthdays in the last week has not been kind to my diet (self-inflicted of course).  The result has been a bit of an increase in something else this week and that would be ice cream intake.  Mrs. Re-Dan-imation predicted almost perfectly what my weight outcome would be this week.

I mentioned in my last couple posts that logging my food has not been something I have kept up at.  This is the only thing that disappoints me regarding this process and has continued to do so.  I have become supremely lazy regarding food monitoring and it is taking its toll on my progress.  I have to get better at it.  I entered all of my food today and although I ended up over my allowed calories, I at least got it all entered on time.

As for the weight that Mrs. Re-Dan-imation guessed...I weighed in this morning at 261.8 lbs. for a gain of 1.6 lbs. (she guessed 1.5).  I should have expected this number, but I kind of didn't.  It's all about paying attention to my portions and entering my food into the app.  However, I am still down from 2 weeks ago, so I didn't completely relapse.  Until next week...Food. Feet. Water. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment