Monday, February 22, 2016

Keeping Track

So, this week I have done MUCH better with monitoring my food intake.  The days haven't always been under the suggested calorie count, but they have all been monitored.  It's a step back in the right direction.  To be brutally honest, when I am done writing this post, I will be entering a couple girl scout cookies into my phone as well.  Who can resist those damn things?!

As for my workouts this week...I completed one of my three.  I had to complete it a day late due to obligations away from home on Wednesday.  For the past two weeks, I have been holding a book fair at school and having it for a parent night that night forced me to postpone.  I also wasn't able to get in my workout yesterday as I didn't want to overexert myself after cleaning up that book fair for 3 hours.  Believe me, it was still a workout packing up all those books and pushing carts around the school.

However, Mrs. Re-Dan-imation is on a roll and has reached a point where she is proud of herself.  Her last workout she ran for a constant 20 minutes.  Probably the longest she has run since high school.  I'm proud of her too!  She was pretty pumped when she told me about it.  I may not have gotten in any 8 mile runs this week, but that will be changing this week.  Wednesday will be the beginning of this weeks training program and we'll see where it leads.

My workout for the end of the week!
I was also able to take advantage of the WONDERFUL weather this weekend.  On Saturday, my brother in law and I headed down to hang out with some friends and watch the IU vs PU game.  I didn't really care who won, but it was nice to hang out and play a little corn hole in the 70 degree weather.  We had a pretty good time and a couple people had their first run in with the app Face-In-Hole.  That was pretty fun.  Also, I was able to enjoy some Buffalo wings as well. :)

Now for the weigh in.  Today I got on the scale and saw 263.6 lbs.  That would be a gain of 1.8 lbs.  I seem to be flip flopping around these few pounds.  I have a feeling that it will work itself out eventually.  I just need to keep being vigilant on the calories in and the workOUTs.  Until next week Food. Feet. Water. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment