Thursday, April 28, 2016

Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I have a sweet tooth.  It has gotten me in trouble late at night with snacks like peanut butter cups and bite size chocolates.  However, this time I am using it to actually satisfy my hunger in the morning.

As you all know, I have recently become obsessed with Overnight Oats.  They are quick, easy, and honestly taste delicious.  So I decided to use some fresh Driscoll's Raspberries and my favorite type of chocolate chip to create a breakfast to fill my craving and my stomach.  Here it is!


I have been wanting to try a couple different things in my oats and I gave them a shot for this recipe.  First of all, I have been using honey as my sweetener and wanted to try some 100% maple syrup this time.  I also wanted to try to leave out the vanilla extract as I was beginning to feel that I was tasting it more in some recipes than anything else.  I have listed the recipe below.  Give it a shot.



RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS

Wet Ingredients

3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/4 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons 100% Maple Syrup
1/3 cup Fresh Raspberries

Dry Ingredients

1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
2 Tablespoons White Chocolate Chips (1 now, 1 later)


Directions: Mash the 1/3 cup fresh raspberries in the bottom of a bowl.  Combine with almond milk, yogurt, and maple syrup.  Stir with a fork until completely smooth.  Add oats, chia seeds, and 1 Tablespoon white chocolate chips and stir again until mixed completely.  Cover and let sit overnight or at least 4 hours.  In the morning split the bowl into 2 servings, throw on some extra fresh raspberries and the other tablespoon of white chocolate chips and ENJOY!  


As always...if you try this recipe or have one of your own you would like to share leave it in the comment section below.  Until next time...Food. Feet. Water. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment