Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Cleaning!

Today was a fun way to start Spring Break...That's right folks...we cleaned the house all day. That would be the reason this blog post is a little late tonight.  However, cleaning the house did manage to net me around 6,000 steps.  I'll take that as my workout for the day.

As for the rest of the week, I only got in one workout this week, but it was for a nice 4.3 miles.  I truly think that Spring Break this week will provide me a place to refocus myself.  I only have what seems like a couple weeks until the Mini and there isn't a moment I don't think about wanting to be able to jog the entire thing without stopping.

This weeks post is going to be short and sweet so I am going to get right to the weigh in.  This morning I weighed in at 266.0 lbs.  That puts me at a gain of 1.5 lbs from last week.  I have basically been yo-yoing since Thanksgiving.  I have a feeling that spring coming around is going to help me jump start back into some true weight loss.  That fact that I am able to get back outside again should truly help and I am also excited to get back on my bike and do some cross training.

Until next week...Food. Feet. Water. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment