Monday, March 14, 2016

Coffee Table Wins

It's been a petty good week. I have done a lot better monitoring my calories. Definitely better than the past few weeks. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about the decisions I am making regarding food...even though I don't always make the right choice.

As I went through the week I attempted my workouts. I pushed as far as I could but had to stop a little early on each. I'm ok with that. I guess my body was telling me I needed to take it a little easier this week. I feel I will make it further in my workouts this week but I guess we'll see what happens like always right. I think the temperatures rising will help my training efforts.  The treadmill is GREAT and I am glad we purchased it, but I need to get outside for some of my longer runs as staying on the treadmill for 2 hours is a little taxing on the mind.  I will continue to do it though as long as I have to.

Ouch!  I've seen worse looking feet ;)
As for the coffee table. I managed to walk through the living room the other day to set something down and ran my foot straight into the leg of the coffee table. I immediately went down in agony and by the end of the night, my toe was black and blue. I guess I broke it. As many times as I have stubbed my toe in the past, I would think this wouldn't be the first time but it definitely is. I haven't been running on it since, but I think I'll be able to struggle though it. Haha. 

My weight for the week is 264.4 lbs.  that puts me down a pound from last week. I can tell that counting those calories accurately has obviously helped. Let's keep it up for this week. Until next week...Food. Feet. Water. Repeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment