Monday, September 7, 2015

Pounding the Pavement


Welcome back.  As I sit here writing this on Labor Day I am thinking back about the hard work I have put in to Re-Dan-imation this week.

After last week, I knew that I was going to be putting in some miles during the week. I managed to get out on the road a total of four times this week.  I am getting a little more stamina and I have gained just the slightest bit of speed ( if you wanna call it that).

After all the running I have done this week I took a well deserved break Sunday evening and went to a Labor Day party. We had fun watching the kids play in a tiny pool, sat by the fire, let loose a couple Chinese lanterns and had some great conversation. Not to mention a little food. Sorry to say I went over my calories for the day, but it was worth it.

Having drank more water this week, having increased my mileage, and only going over my calories on one day I was interested to see what the scale said this morning. Survey says...266.2 lbs. for a loss this week of 3.1 lbs. that's give me a grand total of 28.1 pounds lost so far overall. I also dropped my body fat percentage by 0.2%. That is the number I would like to see continue to drop. I have a feeling that will continue as long as I keep my workouts continuing. I would like to thank those of you that commented on my post last week to encourage me. It definitely helped. Until next week... Food. Feet. Water. Repeat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment